Friday 11 June 2010

James Plumb

James Plumb - For Richer For Poorer (Concrete Stitches series) - seen here


James Plumb - To Have and to Hold (Concrete Stitches series) - seen here

Thanks to David Restorick on his excellent blog, for introducing me to James Plumb (who is actually Hannah Plumb and James Russell). I like their recycled and hybridised furniture. The use of concrete in these chairs is intriguing and contrary, I like that too.

Here's a couple more of their designs that made me smile.

James Plumb - Sampson - seen here

James Plumb - Cluster Chandelier - seen here

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmmm I love this all of it absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the cluster chandelier...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lovely article about James Plumb in World of Interiors this month - lovely images of their home...swoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog...do join in the conversation...